- Juanma Castaño and Miki Nadal return to the kitchen in a fun competition show paired with interviews with well-known personalities, rivalry between the two chefs and hilarious situations.
- Each of the presenters will team up with a guest and cook to conquer the palate of another celebrity, who will choose the winning pair of the night.
- With the premiere of this new programme, the signing of Miki Nadal and Juanma Castaño making his debut in another format on the platform, Movistar Plus+ reinforces its commitment to talent and the best entertainment in 2022.
- Cinco Tenedores’ is a Movistar Plus+ production in collaboration with Shine Iberia.
- Premiere soon on Movistar Plus+.
Juanma Castaño and Miki Nadal will soon arrive on Movistar Plus+ with ‘Cinco Tenedores’, a new entertainment programme featuring competition, well-known guests and a great sense of humour.
Two kitchens for two presenters
In ‘Cinco Tenedores’, Juanma and Miki will team up with a famous and illustrious chef. The two couples will compete to see who can make the best dish, and during the cooking they will talk, laugh, discuss and discover their more unknown sides. Of course, they will have to do their best to conquer the palate of another celebrity who will have previously chosen an ingredient that cannot be missing from the final dish.
After the day in the kitchen, the hosts, their chefs and the guest will sit down to enjoy an evening of laughter, confidences and criticisms of the dishes, and in which the winning couple of the night will be chosen, because a draw is not valid and only one can win.
Juanma Castaño and Miki Nadal will make each of the six programmes an unforgettable reunion.
With this premiere, Movistar Plus+ reinforces its commitment to talent and the best entertainment in 2022.
Cinco Tenedores’ is a Movistar Plus+ production in collaboration with Shine Iberia.